Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Smith & Foulkes


Smith & Foulkes
Originally uploaded by nicky_gogan.
Smith & Foulkes gave a wonderful talk at the Darklight Festival in association with Screen Training Ireland. Adam Foulkes and Alan Smith recent credits include the title sequence for Thunderbirds, and an animated "film within a film" for Lemony Snicket: A Series of Unfortunate Events. They have also directed several sketches for the BBC's animated comedy show Monkey Dust. For their work in television commercials they have won the Grand Prix Award at the Cannes Lions, the Grandy at the 2005 ANDYS and the ITV award for best commercial.

5 Comments:

At 26/12/06 15:48, Blogger Mehdi Karimzadeh said...

Dear Friend,

merry Christmas and Happy NEW YEAR.
I checked your weblog. It was good and it had some useful information and ...
Please come to my New Weblog for download Mobile's Softwares, Games and codes.(if interested add it as your link)
Thank you so much

http://mobileinf.blogspot.com

 
At 31/12/06 13:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any one can help me with Windows Vista?
(Problems with install)

 
At 1/1/07 08:49, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I search Sara Miller, please give me her icq or email
Thanks all

 
At 11/4/07 22:05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Newport Beach Film Festival (down here in Southern California) I hear has been getting some rave reviews; I know this year they have an Irish Spotlight showcasing films from indie Irish film producers. Can't wait to see it! You guys should go and check it out!

 
At 9/6/07 09:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I recently added a news widget from www.widgetmate.com to my blog. It shows the latest news, and just took a copy and paste to implement. Might interest you too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home